“Great food”

My Thai
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to My Thai Our goal is to offer You a genuine Thai kitchen built on high quality and fresh products, prepared for you by professional Thai chefs. Come and visit us at our sea-view location in Palmanova or call in your order to go.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great food and that is why we went there twice during our August stay in Magaluf. Food is very good and we all loved it but it isn't that cheap and the average cost of two course meal was around 40 to 50 Euros with a couple of drinks.

Eva K, Owner at My Thai, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your review!
We hope we'll see you this season as well.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Not knowing the restaurant we were extremely surprised by the high quality of the food, the good service and the nice setting. An absolute MUST in Palmanova!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

One of the best thai restaurants on the island. The menu is quite basic for the thai restaurant, however the food is fresh and tasty. We went there with my wife and had a quite nice and romantic dinner, taking chicken sate in peanut sause as a starter, and having chicken with pineapples and coconut milk red curry and duck with red curry sause as a main course. Everything was good and tasty. They also had my favourite white wine "Mar de Frades" for quite nice price! There were few clients on sunday night, so they served fast. The terrace is very pleasant in chill-out style and has some sea views. The service was good! We will definitely come back there again!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We've eaten in many Thai restaurants & I must confess we didn't have huge expectations of My Thai as generally we've found that most of the oriental/Indian restaurants in Mallorca are fairly mediocre. However, we were extremely pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food at My Thai. The ingredients were obviously really fresh & every dish we had was delicious. The chicken satay was the best I've ever eaten & the Phad Thai was up there with the best. Child's portions were charged at 50% of the menu price which was a nice touch & meant that our daughter could have anything off the menu rather than be palmed off with the usual limited choice of basic kids meals. Service was excellent; very friendly & helpful. This restaurant really is very good and having a meal here is on the top of our to-do list next time we're on the island.

1  Thank Kirstie2222
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went here last week with my husband , my sister and her husband, a bit disappointed, I had duck stir fry, It was too salty I couldn't eat It. my husband enjoyed his Thai Curry, my sister diddn't
like her Satay Chicken.