“amazing restaurant”

My Thai
Ranked #4 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to My Thai! Our goal is to offer You a genuine Thai kitchen built on high quality and fresh products, prepared for you by professional Thai chefs. Come and visit us at our sea-view location in Palmanova or call in your order to go.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

we were 5 guys living in Palmanova for two weeks. We tried many different restaurants for days.Finally chose My Thai which was the right decision.The house wine was certainly the best house wine we have ever had, the service was excellent and the food was outstandingly good.100% credit to the kitchen. Will definitely go back to My Thai my next visit to Mallorca, we loved it.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Have been really impressed with my Thai - really authentic and delicious. The duck red curry was sensational.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Been here 3 times this summer, just gets better, nice position on the front, lovely ,clean and modern..
Friendly efficient staff, will change orders to suit taste, ie if you want super spicy!
We shared starters then 4 dishes between four, plenty for all, bursting with diffeent flavours in every dish!
Would def recommend and return

1  Thank pizzie
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We ate there three times over a week loved it. We had Thai green and red curry. Duck dishes and spring rolls. Wine and cocktails were fantastic we just loved everything about it. Staff were friendly and efficient five stars. We will be back when we next visit Mallorca.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We are a very easy going couple who like to go out for a nice meal every night of our holidays. Saw the reviews on trip advisor so thought we would give this place a try.
Ordered our starters and drinks which were delivered promptly and the food was good.
Then things started to go wrong. There was a 50 minute delay until our main course. The staff completely ignored us despite our attempts to get their attention and nobody came to check on us even though our drinks were empty.
Finally after 40 minutes I had to get up and get a staff member to come over to us. The girl was apologetic and the main course was delivered to us 10 minutes later. She also gave us our next drinks free. The food was good when we finally got it.
Nice food but some work needed with the staff and their attention to customers.