“Love the variety and creative surprising dishes! Excellent service and wines!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Love the variety and creative surprising dishes! Excellent service and wines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Interesting menu with new dishes! Taste is ecotic and surprises you! Very nice flavors! Lovely atmosphere excellent location!
Wines are very well selected , not huge variety but eccellent choice!
I will certainly come back.

2 Thank Anitanota
mythaiteam, Owner at My Thai, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for your review!
Hope to see you again.

Best regads

• Korean first
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Even better now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was back to My Thai again and it was even better then before. I dont know how they are doing it. Extremely nice inside during winter months. Just waiting for the weathwr so I could have my meal otside on the terrace. You must visit My Thai otherwise you will miss something during your vaccation.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank kennethkarlssonsunho
west yorkshire
“Service lets it down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

A new restaurant in Palma Nova. We decided to give it a go for a change of cuisine. The food was enjoyable, not fantastic and the place is nicely decorated but the service lets it down. On our visit we were given the wrong starters to begin with and questioned as to if we were sure what we had ordered were brought the correct ones. After they were cleared away another set of starters were brought to us which we had to send back. Main courses were nicely presented but not outstanding. Will give it another go on my next visit to Majorca as could just be teething problems for a new restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Changed for better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We used to go here a few years a go and it was a great bar but always quiet and we were surprised by the improvements and the new business and after trying their food we can say that it was a change for better.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Toni W
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Tasty Food no Ding Ding !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Tried it so many times now that it's about time they changed the menu, come on, you got lots of locals here, look at the long term clientele as well !

Visited December 2012