“Best Thai in Spain”

My Thai
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to My Thai! Our goal is to offer You a genuine Thai kitchen built on high quality and fresh products, prepared for you by professional Thai chefs. Come and visit us at our sea-view location in Palmanova or call in your order to go.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The food here is authentic they have a Thai chef and he certainly is one of the best. Service and atmosphere fabulous and it was good to get food in Palma Nova/Magalluf that was of this standard and the cost excellent for what you got a 5 star service. A must to visit you will not be disappointed

1  Thank bornvariable3

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and appeared more classy than many of the restaurants in Palma Nova. The food was delicious and authentic thai and we were pleased that the thai green curry was hot. Highly recommended

1  Thank Helen K
Reviewed September 13, 2012

went there twice in one week,complimentary bubbly 2nd time round...
food,atmosphere & service all get top marks....A DEFINATE MUST...

1  Thank andreacolette
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

We visited twice during our holiday and overall the food is comparable to other thai restaurants I have visited home and away. The starters however seem very expensive for what you get . €7.50 for two satay chicken is very expensive...similarly just 3 very small spring rolls for over €5. Similar restaurants serve 4 (the excellent Sambal Thai in Palma city for example) . Main courses are very tasty and plenty of rice served for 2....

Overall good but I would suggest the management pay attention to feedback and visit similar restaurants and either increase portions or reduce the prices ..

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Absolutely gorgeous quality of food and service and really good value for money! Beautifully authentic Thai surroundings and I wish I could bring this restaurant back to England as I would eat here every week! Would definitely recommend!!

1  Thank Floradix