My wife and I recently returned from having spent a 2 week all inclusive holiday at the Palma Nova Palace (15 to 29 Aug, Room 637). This was the second time that we have stayed at this hotel, the first being only last year. As we enjoyed the first visit so much we decided to return this year.
Having read some of the comments from other reviewers I often wonder if they are writing about the same hotel! Admittedly If you want to find fault you can, regardless of how many stars it has and whilst I cannot disagree that the pool area may get a little congested during busy periods, the beach is only a couple of minutes away.
The food has been excellent on both of our visits, providing a wide choice which should satisfy most pallets. There was even a carvery 3 times a week with roast beef, pork and turkey being cut from the bone by one of the chefs (great guy). The restaurant itself is run in a quiet, efficient manner and the waitresses have always been both polite and helpful.
Rooms are cleaned and beds are made up daily. Although you can hear some noise from adjoining apartments this tends to be the result of noisy people rather than the construction of the walls.
In my opinion what really makes this hotel stand out is the friendliness and efficiency of the people who work there, receptionists, cleaners, bar and restaurant staff alike. Isabel, Sandy, Sulman, Diana and Rosario deserve special mention.
Holidays are what you make them and people respond to how you treat them. The Palma Nova Palace is a wonderful hotel with excellent staff and I have no reservations in recommending it to anyone.
If you do fancy a day away from the hotel the Great Island Trip to Soller and La Colabra is highly recommended as is the boat trip to Palma. However don’t pay 50-60 Euros to go and see the “Pirates” show in Magaluf. The staff are rude and unfriendly and personally I don’t believe the show is worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Globales Palmanova Palace Hotel is a stone's throw away from one of the very best and famous beaches of Majorca. The hotel located in the municipality of Calvia, just 14km from the capital city, Palma de Mallorca. The area is known for its perfect combination of nature, relaxation, leisure activities, gastronomy, shopping and beaches of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. It has everything you need for the perfect holiday experience in the sun for all the family. The hotel offers 193 comfortable rooms, all well equipped and come with a balcony as standard from which you can admire the stunning natural scenery. The hotel provides excellent cuisine for you to sample, and attractive bars and lounge areas where you can relax and soak up the atmosphere. The Globales Palmanova Palace Hotel is the best choice to experience an unforgettable holiday for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Palmanova Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Palace Hotel
- Palmanova Palace Palma Nova
- Hotel Palma Nova Palace
- Palma Nova Palace Majorca
- Palma Nova Palace Hotel
- Globales Palmanova Palace Majorca