Extra hol for last of sun(boo hoo) and wedding anniversary Hotel very average but adequate(normally 4 or5 star all inc is our usual). Sign says 4 star but definitely 3 star (only just). Rooms small but are ok though bed had seen better days.
Food was VERY average.Any fish had batter or breadcrumbs on it or was "stewed" andtasteless.Ended up eating salad for a week.At least I came home healthy.
Claims on other reviews re. thefths are exaggerated.They came from people who were travelling under their own steam and had nonoe to complain to if anything was wrong.(We will always book through an agent not direct,you have nobody to look after you if you do have a problem.It's worth the extra cost!
Staff were efficient if rather surly.Check in quick and easy,enquieries dealt with quickly.
Unfortunately on the day we left they closed down for refurb.Whilst this didn't bother us everything closed down bit by bit for a week.drink dispensers weren't restocked ,pool bar closed
excursions not being booked etc.While alternatives were available surely on all inclusive the same facilities should be there in September if they were in June.Come on Thomas Cook it's part of your group.
Entertainment.AWFUL. Gas and Kay did their very best and more besides but it felt like they had to run to a very tight budget.
Would not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Globales Palmanova Palace Hotel is a stone's throw away from one of the very best and famous beaches of Majorca. The hotel located in the municipality of Calvia, just 14km from the capital city, Palma de Mallorca. The area is known for its perfect combination of nature, relaxation, leisure activities, gastronomy, shopping and beaches of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. It has everything you need for the perfect holiday experience in the sun for all the family. The hotel offers 193 comfortable rooms, all well equipped and come with a balcony as standard from which you can admire the stunning natural scenery. The hotel provides excellent cuisine for you to sample, and attractive bars and lounge areas where you can relax and soak up the atmosphere. The Globales Palmanova Palace Hotel is the best choice to experience an unforgettable holiday for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Globales Palmanova Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Palace Hotel
- Palmanova Palace Palma Nova
- Hotel Palma Nova Palace
- Palma Nova Palace Majorca
- Palma Nova Palace Hotel
- Globales Palmanova Palace Hotel Majorca