Think overall this was a good choice for accomodation, the rooms are fairly basic but clean and functional.
The outdoor pool area is nice and there were no problems getting sunbeds while we were there. The reception staff were very friendly.
Free wifi and pay per use internet is available at reception.
There's also an indoor pool / gym area available but they aren't air conditioned so aren't really suitable for summer use.
There were some large stag/hen groups staying here at the time, had no problems whatsoever with any of them though.
There is a good choice of places to eat and drink near to the hotel and I would recommend the irish bar that's just about opposite.
Close to Magaluf which was a big plus but just far enough way to get a decent sleep. Had no problems with noise or thefts despite being on the ground floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca