Generally it was a good hotel. We stayed for a week in a self catering apartment with a fridge and hob. Cutlery, cups and plates provided along with two cooking pots and a frying pan.
Iron, ironing board and microwave is available but you have to pay for it.
Toilets are fully funtioning and the hot water pressure was good. Rooms cleaned daily except Thursdays and Sundays and new towels provided.
Secure unlike many neighbouring apartments and hotels where it is common to hear complaints of stolen stuff.
BRING FOOD if you are self catering! Staple food like beans, sardines, tuna, instant noodles etc etc is rather expensive.
No one informed us that the Sauna has not been working all year. And the gym is a joke! As is the "satelite tv". There were only 6 channels available and only 2 of which is English. CNN and Eurosport. The rest of the channels are either spanish or german. The TV is REALLY teeeeeeny as well by the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca