Spent a week here in mid September. It's about 25 mins taxi drive from the airport. Costs about €40 each way. Lady on reception not over friendly but certainly not rude either. checked in got keys, went to the room. It was a bright modern room that seemed to have everything required. Seemed ! Upon further inspection we were without a kettle and there was no full length mirror.
The TV had no instructions for use and from previous reviews there was supposed to be English channels but we had to get a maintenance guy to show us. It turned out you had to tune it to be a different language. Nice friendly guy though.
I have to say the shower was great and the bed was comfortable so thumbs up there. Balcony was small but private. We were facing the indoor pool building. Very quiet.
The entire complex was nice and the outdoor areas great. The usual towels reserving of the best spots, but not a problem as it was off season so plenty for all. The chill out area away from the pool was really nice with the white leather beds great.
Address is Palmanova, but it is very close to Magaluf. This means plenty of places to eat and drink. I would recommend going back toward Palmanova as there was a better variety, Again off season so we were not disturbed or woken, but high season could be a different experience.
Most of the staff were friendly, especially the lady at the pool bar and the pool attendant. All the guys from the entertainment team and the room maids had a big hello and a smile each time they passed. Reception team and Spa lady take note !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca