My experience of the hotel changed, I stayed there for 10 days. On the first week the pool was very clean but on but on my ninth and tenth day standards slipped to a disgusting level. A soggy biscuit had been left in the pool for 3 days it was still floating on the surface on my 10th day after originally seeing it on the 7th day. The pool had bits of hair among an array of other disgusting items. Considering what I had paid for the accommodation I did not think this was an appropriate standard of hygiene. I've given this a 3/5 because on my first week the hotel deserved a 5/5 but the end of the holiday the hotel was so disgusting it deserved to be a 1/5. In saying this it is located close enough to Magaluff that you can walk without being caught up in the mayhem and loud noise at night. The room is basic but has everything you would want and the balcony though small has a nice view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca