A group of 7 of us went to Rosa because it was pretty accessible to the water parks, beaches, Palma and Magaluf strip. We're all pretty fussy and after reading the reviews we had extremely high expectations, upon our arrival we were told by a miserable receptionist that we had to pay a 100Euro deposit for each room, we were not told this prior to booking therefore some of us hadn't even exchanged our money. Our rooms were lovely and spacious and fairly clean, however one of the beds were broken, the shower head wasn't working and the sliding door lock was broken, this was not the sort of stuff we wanted to deal with as soon as we arrived. One night we bought 4 bottles of vodka and left them in the room, after leaving the room the next morning and arriving later that afternoon our rooms were clean and all of our vodka bottles had gone missing, not to mention there were also pringle cans and bottles of coke missing. We reported to reception who spoke to the cleaners, there was no trace of where our stuff had gone missing despite the fact we saw alcohol and food on the cleaners station a few times which was extremely suspicious. There was no apology from the staff who appeared to be accusing us of leaving the sliding door unlocked. I wouldn't advise this hotel to anyone really, I'm not sure whether its because we were young that the management thought they would deal with us differently but we respected the hotel in every way a normal guest would. The location itself, its very close to the beach and the strip, there's also some nice restaurants and shops in the area. Palma is a 15 minute drive away, about 20Euros in the taxi, and it made a lovely day out going to see the Cathedral and the shops, it was truly a colourful spectacle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca