Nice hotel, great location and worth the money.
We stayed here for 10 nights (12th to 22nd aug) - two adults two children (8 and 5). Look the rooms are not great but clean and they do a job, pool area brill - with pool games (looked after by the excellent mangual) - even though i spent more time on stage than he did lol, doing big fish little fish.
i would say stay here room only (cheap option) and eat out, thats what we did and worked fine.
all in all and really great holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca