Just got back from our stay at the Rosa del mar. It is a mixed hotel full of families and young groups. ( I think they keep the young ones to one side though)
Rooms are cleaned everyday except thursdays and sundays. The pool is very large, however it is hard to get a sunbed, we found ourselves pulling peoples towels off as they would be on all day with no actual person laying on them
We didnt eat in the hotel but saw other people and the food looked very nice!
The air con is pretty pathetic, but it comes included with the room at no xtra cost. You can hire fans for 22 euros for a week.
The hotel is about a 5 inute walk from the strip and the beach, and there are plenty of restaurants around that offer some great deals!
Defo reccomend this hotel for the young and lively people out there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca