Just returned from a lovely stay here. First impressions were good reception lovely, as was the dining room, loved the fact you could choose to eat inside or outside which was lovely, was great to sit outside overlooking the sea whilst having our meals. The rooms were ok, defiantly need a refurb which I think will then make this a fab hotel, we had a room overlooking the road but the noise was never too bad and didn't keep us awake at all. We didn't stay around the pool as
previews reviews have said the reserving of sun beds was dreadful at this hotel, we even heard an argument one morning over sun beds with one chap stating he had got up at 5 a.m to reserve a
sun bed absolutely ridiculous and the management need to sort this issue out. Also most of the pool area was in the shade by early afternoon ( except a small area and you had no chance of getting a sun bed there unless you fancy getting up at the crack of dawn).
so if your a sun worshipper the beach is the best place although expensive for sun beds but personally would sooner pay they have the towel on sun bed trauma everyday! The food was lovely, plenty of choice even the fussiest of eaters could find something here.
The staff at this hotel are the nicest I have ever come across in all my years on going on holiday to Spain, from the chap who greets you to collect your luggage when you arrive, the lovely lady who cleans the rooms, waiters, bar staff etc the receptionist could do with cheering up a bit but other than that they were all fab!
Agree with previous review thought it was a bit much to pay to change your towels in other hotels we have stayed in there has been no charge for this service, also as this hotel was a four star would have expected tea/coffee facilities, we found the air con really good in this hotel, fridge was useless, but other than these little niggles we found this hotel really nice and would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Sol Beach House Mallorca enjoys a privileged location right on Palmanova beach. This adult only hotel (over 16 years) is ideal for relaxing and enjoying your partner's company, offering an exclusive atmosphere and magnificent sea views. Amongst its facilities is a magnificent pool and terraces with sea views. At the Sol Beach House Mallorca entertainment, relaxation and fun are guaranteed. This hotel will surprise you and exceed all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sol Beach House Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala Blanca Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Sol Melia Palma Nova
- Sol Beach House Mallorca Palmanova, Majorca