“Nice food”

Zen Lounge Bar and Grill
Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Palmanova
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Zen Lounge Bar and Grill situated on Palma Nova Beach front, with panoramic sea views and Ibiza style decor. Chill out Lounge Bar by day with our new daytime menu and mouthwatering cocktails and at night our BBQ Grill where you can enjoy our Zen steaks, tantalising Tapas & more!
D-town
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice food”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Really nice food here but maybe a little pricey but in my opinion worth it! best nachos in palmanova. The mood here is relaxing over looking the sea and the sofa's and music set the tone.

Visited May 2014

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat drink and chill”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I had a great meal here last night and are back tonight to chill with a drink, staff and atmosphere are great

• Visited May 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Evening ruined by other parties.”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Well let me start with the positives, location was perfect, food looked excellent, staff did as you would expect!

Now I said food looked excellent, would love to say it tasted great but I never got the chance to taste it properly. We went last night (6/4/14)to have our last meal of our short break as we had been looking forward to going there in the past few trips. Once we ordered a group of 6 sat to our left plus their dog and another couple sat to our right. Just as our starter arrived everyone of them started smoking. Starters cleared and the cigarettes put out , only for our main course to arrive and on Que. again, cigarettes lit and put us of our food.

We quickly finished and promptly asked for the bill and left. We had wanted to get dessert but after been hit with smoke from all directions we felt sick!!

It was such a shame other people can put you of the food. I'm sure Zen would not suffer if it asked customers to sit on the beach wall to smoke and treated the restaurant as if it was an indoor premise. People expect that you can't smoke inside so I doubt they would complain if it meant keeping all the customers happy and people could enjoy the food.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Paul D
Zen_PalmaNova, Public Relations Manager at Zen Lounge Bar and Grill, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
We are upset to hear that you had a bad night in Zen, we appreciate and take on board all your comments and are currently looking at solutions to address this problem. Please let us know if you come back so that we can make sure your next visit to Zen is a much nicer experience.
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Great Steak”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

if like myself you like a nice steak and don't mind paying a bit more to get quality then this is the place for you, service can be a bit slow but the location is fantastic, sometimes they have live music which is great but the food is quality, as i said you pay a little more but as they say you get what you pay for, my wife has the ribs and she said they are to die for so for us a lovely evening.We have been going to Palmanova for years and this was the best place for steak.

• Visited September 2013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Best mixed grill ever”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was a good night, the mixed grill was great the best I've ever had and the wine was great, I would definitely visit here again, great location, great atmosphere and the staff were friendly.

• Visited August 2013