“30 something girly mini break”

Zen Lounge Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Zen Lounge Bar and Grill situated on Palma Nova Beach front, with panoramic sea views and Ibiza style decor. Chill out Lounge Bar by day with our new daytime menu and mouthwatering cocktails and at night our BBQ Grill where you can enjoy our Zen steaks, tantalising Tapas & more!
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Food great and location lovely. Could not fault any aspect of food and service.
Only distraction and distasteful aspects were the managers who appeared to be constantly nagging the staff in a down trodden way. Also they just assumed we were leaving a tip with out returning our change. We were going to leave a tip but the point was we wanted some change, would have liked to have had the choice, and the tip may have been larger if they hadn't assumed.

There are newer reviews for Zen Lounge Bar and Grill

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have to say I wouldn't go back to Palma Nova BUT if this restaurant was in Liverpool I would go every night. I just couldn't fault it. Staff good, Food very good we had burgers and chips one of the best I have ever had and then we had Cajun Chicken , amazing and then I had steak just delicious. The setting was like an Arabian night and the staff lovely.I would have gone there every night.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went out for a nice drink with my partner after arriving on holiday, got served as soon as we sat down. Got chatting to the manageress, she told us she came from st albans. We went there every afternoon to have a nice drink, untill fifth afternoon, we noticed there were alot of very loud blokes drinking,swearing, and asking for sam the waitress. We sat for 10-15 waiting to be served what a differance. We got up and walked off very angry, thinking off all the money we had spent there. Its a shame they must like the loud,rube blokes.

3  Thank lyn e
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I opeted for 12.95 emnu - small but adequate Caesar salad with ham instead of anchovies. Nice steak and chips with coleslaw - ok size portion and beautifully cooked. Partner had lasagne which was a huge portion and again nice chips - his bill 9 euors. Good value, good service and an accurate bill great for a popular beachfront cafe.

1  Thank BirminghamMouse
Reviewed March 2, 2013

we have eaten here several times i think it is a bit pricey for what you get, i think the staff should be more on their toes as you can sometimes wait ages for a drink, i think maybe the management should look down the road ot Godfathers as their staff seem more switched on to the customer rather than walking around slowly with no interest job

1  Thank chris82_11