“Fantastico”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our first time in palma nova, stayed for one week and ate here three times. We loved the food, service and atmosphere. The Italian manager is so friendly and made our anniversary very special.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We have been eating at Port O'Call for the last few years when we come to Palma nova ... The owner /manager always makes sure the customer is happy and the service is fast and prompt ... The menu offers a good variety and the food is always excellent... We had 3 courses each and a bottle of cava for 65-80 Eur which is really excellent .. There Is something for everyone but best to book for a guaranteed time

We will be back
In the meantime I recommend this restaurant to all

Reviewed July 7, 2014

So good went there twice.
Wanted somewhere fancy looking for my birthday dinner and Port O'Call looked good from the outside. From the inside even better. The food was spot on from start to finish.
Family of 4 including two children 7 and 4. Unfortunately for the wallet the 7 year old now has the appetite of an adult and made the most of it!
We had cheesy nachos and garlic bread for starters both nights as the boys like it, good portion sizes and very tasty.
Mains, I can recommend the Sea bass and so can my 7 year old as he had it on night two!
Youngest enjoyed the chicken nuggets which weren't your average cheap old things. Also eaten during the visits the pizza and chicken dish, the ribs and fish and chips also excellent.
For afters try the marshmallow brownie (warm and melted marshmallows) or the caramel pancakes - hit the spot!
All plates were cleaned.
Expect to pay a good €90 to €100 at least but worth it.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I booked this restaurant via this medium as we were on a family holiday (12 people) to celebrate my parents 60th wedding anniversary and also my mothers 84th birthday. Max (the owner?) and his team did everything to make our evening special. They decorated the table with balloons and lovely flowers, made special cheesecake with Happy Anniversary on it, and sang happy birthday to my Mum. Everyone 's food was perfect and really we were very happy that we chose this restaurant for our special evening. Thank you everyone for making it so memorable.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Went here tonight with my family, 4 of us with our 2 boys. Was very good the quality of food was excellent and the guy who runs it does so very well. There is a waitress who was very miserable and rolled her eyes when I asked a few thing. I said you looked harassed and she said what's that and we said stressed she commented back I'm working! She shouldn't be in the hospitality game in my opinion. Ignoring this fact the restaurant is a top class restaurant with very reasonable prices, I had a home made burger which was lovely, the rest had belly of pork- fantastic fish and chips and lamb, the only bad point was the chips where not cooked as long as they should have been but we generally found this in most places, we asked for them to be more done and the gent / manager sorted this and they where perfect. 4 of us with a children's menu ate for €90 euros with a bottle of wine 4 bottles of water and garlic bread. I will certainly be visiting here again when next back, thumbs up to the restaurant if the man who was running it wasn't there the atmosphere And flow would not be the same.

1  Thank Domzon