“Good food , reasonably priced”
Review of Port O'Call

Port O'Call
Ranked #2 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Our first visit to Port O'Call in Palma Nova , first impressions was lovely decor and nice setting. I chose the Cajun Salmon with stir fried veg and a orange sauce , it was tasty although I would have preferred not to have the orange sauce.
Our friends each chose the Fillet Steak which was a fair size and came with chunky chips, the neighbouring table had Fish & Chips which looked amazing also the Roast shoulder of lamb, this would be my choice if I returned again.
The restaurant was rather busy so depending on time of year I would recommend you to book a table , service was fair and prices were average.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was an excellent find amongst a plethora of restaurants on the front in Palmanova. Greeted by friendly staff and the food was well prepared and served in a timely manner. Good selection of different food and wines at a competitive price. Nice view of the beach from the outdoor seating. All in all a very pleasant dining experience

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I and my husband visited for the second time and we booked so we got a pick of a table. The service is fantastic the the food is gorgeous... We loved it and will always visit.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I cannot understand why this is at no.1 in Palma Nova?!Ok the setting, atmosphere and decor is good but the food is pretty average. If it wasn't for the head waiter who recognised our scouse accents and impressed me with his knowledge of Everton FC I would be rating this lower!
Don't go for the steak and don't go for the lamb! Sorry guys maybe they were having an off day but we will not be rushing back here.

2  Thank murph_smig10
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant 5 times during our 2 week stay and had wonderful meals every time. The service and staff were excellent, will be back again next year.