“Service for a party of 12 was poor, food was only ok”

Godfather`s restaurant
Ranked #12 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We ate here as it had been recommended by one of the group. There was 12 ladies on a hen party we were seated inside and waited a good 10 minutes before our drinks order was taken we then waited another 10 minutes and one of the girls had to request the menu. We all chose the set menu at 8.75 per person. We ordered I choose garlic mushrooms which were very poor and a very thin steak with a peppercorn sauce. Portion control was a problem I had about 10 chips and my friend had a large stack of chips. We all got our meals at different times and my friends garlic mushrooms had to be sent back as they came with an hair! Wouldn't use this restaurant again as a large group perhaps would have had better service in a smaller group

2  Thank orange66Yorkshire

Reviewed April 28, 2013

food was very good two course meal for £8.75 with a good choice.
staff were very helpful and friendly. Well worth a visit

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I went for an evening meal and had a set menu. Garlic mushrooms were ok wine over priced steak wafer thin . Not a very good meal. Won't be going again

2  Thank Kathnorth1962
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We were in palmanova for 4 days and went here every afternoon. What a great place to sit in the sun. Service great, lovely irish girl. My daughter made us order the nachos on 2 occasions she loved them! We waited a short while as there was a mix up with our food order we didn't think we waited that long and we got 2 free beers which we thought was very nice. We wish we was there now!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went here nearly everyday for lunch. Their godfathers combo is amazing. so much choice on it. burgers and ribs are also very tasty. they have lots of different soft drinks, beers and lots of choice on cocktails. i cannot find 1 fault with this restaurant. the staff are lovely.
you can eaither eat inside or outside but if you walk around the back on to the beach, there are loads of tables to sit on and your on top of the beach with a lovely view.

1  Thank 301LizK