“Always a pleasure and a treat to return.”
Review of Meson Son Caliu

Meson Son Caliu
Ranked #54 of 141 Restaurants in Palmanova
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Always a pleasure and a treat to return.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have been going to Son Caliu for many years now and it is our favourite restaurant. The owner and staff are always wonderful and we couldn't be looked after better. Beautifully clean, white table cloths always changed (many restaurants do not do this) and the food is always fresh and of a very good quality. While we are in Mallorca, we like to go 4 or 5 times, at least. Their menu del dia is excellent and brilliant value. Nothing is too much for them. We love it and strongly recommend Son Caliu. Our family, now grown up, always return to Son Caliu when they are holidaying on the island and love it just as much as we do.

2 Thank Margaret W

• Finnish first
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“the best restaurant palma nova”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

me and my wife have find this restaurant on last day of visit palma nova but compare to other restaurant (you can not compare).
excellent food, atmosphere, value, service with smille (well done carry on). And lady with long blond hair such a nice smilling face.again well done.
for my next holiday I`m going to palma nova and I will visit this restaurant every day.
also our child 2,5 year old was enterteined.

2 Thank piotrm_1240
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Best real Spanish restaurant in the area”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is great all round and the best we found in the area.
I have a couple of tried and tested rules for choosing a good place to eat: only places without photos of the food outside, places with local people eating there and places which don't have exactly the same menu as everywhere else. This was the only restaurant we found between Palma nova and magaluf that met all three!
Two course Menu del dia for 10 Euro, inc wine and water is great value for lunch. For something special the suckling pig was amazing but be warned, It's enough for two.

1 Thank Helen K
Gateshead
“Amazing Every Time”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had Menu Del Dia at Meson and it was amazing food & Value.
I had Mixed Salad & My Wife had Lentil soup ( Amazing )
I had Pork Escalopes with Mushroom Sauce & my wife had Chicken Skewers both
with Lush Home Made Chips.
Our 3 Children had their Spag Bol & Loved It.
Fab Staff & Location.
If you are anywhere near pop on & have a Cocktail in the Chill out Cafe next door afterwards to finish in Style!!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best restaurant in mallorca”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have been coming to Mallorca for 15 years and this is quite simply the best restaurant. We were given a complimentary glass of bubbly to start and from that point the whole culinary experience was top class. These guys know how to cook a family raised in Italy they know all about the right ingredients, and what is most refreshing is that this restaurant works for all budgets they are as happy to serve just a main, and a glass of wine as a full three course/four course meal. On our latest trip we actually had our little boy with us who enjoyed the experience as much as us, give it a go you will not regret it, i just hope there will be a table left for me!

1 Thank Chris C