“The Best”
Review of Max Garden

Max Garden
Ranked #2 of 165 Restaurants in Palmanova
Description: Fresh & local ingredients. Fun in the kitchen, fun at the table. At Max Garden colors, flavors and aromas play a leading role! Our restaurant in Palmanova is the meeting point for #foodlovers in general looking to have a good time while enjoying delicious meals. At Max Garden you'll find healthy dishes, vegan options, tons of plant-based meals and will always have BIG FUN!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best meal yet. Perfect service, food fresh and tasty. Had the prawns and they were so good. Will probably only eat here from now on after 3 nights of ok elsewhere.

Hello 316lisad,

thank you so much for your kind review, it is much appreciated. We are happy to read you had the 'best meal yet' at our restaurant and that you enjoyed your prawns and our service. We are very much looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very, very good customised Burger. It looks like a simple dish but tells a lot about the chef. I ask for customised Burger where ever I am travelling in Europe. It’s not easy because I ask for few modifications;) but here was very good communication with smiling staff (Nicky if I spell it well) and they deliver what I wanted. Meat very tasty, bread crispy, fresh vegetables and nicely presented on the plate. Great job guys. I recommend to try as I tried in a few different places in the area and this was the best one. Mostly I decide to chose restaurant after the first impression from outside and this tells me to get in or not but it’s easy to see the interior of this restaurant because of large open windows. I have to say this one is different in a positive way. Perfect Burger for sure.

1  Thank Arturo1312

Hello Arturo,

thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to read you fully enjoyed your customized burger and that you liked our friendly staff. We are always trying our best to make every client happy and fulfill individual wishes. We are happy to know we succeeded again :-) We hope to see you again soon for another tasty burger.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Max’s is chill, beautiful, and incredibly friendly. Excellent bar service and the food is delicious. Note the food service begins at noon. We were a little early and started with the strawberry mojito . Highly recommend!

Hello nevillethehero,

thank you for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are glad you liked the ambience in our restaurant as well as our service, food and cocktails. We hope to see you again very soon for another strawberry mojito ;-)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I agree with the other TA reviews that the food is delicious, service is great, pricing reasonable and all in all a lovely place to eat. However they made a mistake by putting some alcohol in their mocktail. As a result my kid got slightly drunk and I ended up mixing alcohol with my meds. When we asked the waiter, they claimed that the mocktail had no alcohol, but the results speak louder than words.

1  Thank KLWanderer

Hello KLWanderer,

thank you very much for reviewing your experience at our restaurant. We are glad you liked our food, service and restaurant. On the other hand, we sincerely apologize for the mocktails that you believe had alcohol in them as well as for any conveniences this incident may have caused for you or your child. This has never happened before. We will get back to our waiters to make sure it never happens again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Completely made my holiday! The atmosphere, the service and the food were incredible. I would recommend this to everyone.

2  Thank Rosa L

Dear Rosa,

thank you ever so much for reviewing and recommending our restaurant. We are thrilled to read you fully enjoyed the atmosphere at Max Garden as well as our service and 'incredible' food. We hope you will visit us again in the future!