“Not for me”
Review of The Blue Bar

The Blue Bar
Reserve with
The Blue Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family restaurant, we are specialized in mediterranean and International cucine. We have impressive views of the Palma Nova bay, and excellent service, our speciality are the paellas, in addition to an extensive cocktails menu and desserts. Varied menu for childrens. We have been working to satisfy our customers for over 37 years.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Did not like this restaurant at all.We both asked for steak well done, it came with blood running from it. My husband sent his back, mine was covered with a sauce and it was fatty and stringy. When I think of it my stomach turns. I had to take so many bits out of my mouth as I could not see what I was eating with the sauce. Never again.

2  Thank ASTRA5
There are newer reviews for The Blue Bar

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Staff are so so friendly and the food is to die for.Open air restaurant overlooking the Med, which is an added bonus whilst eating the exceptionally good food. All in all, a great experience.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

excellent view of the sea, good range of food on the menu adn will cook it how you like it. Staff very freindly and always willing to help you with local info. ten out of ten

1  Thank CBW68
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Have been visting the Blue Bar for the last 20 years. Fabulous views, good food and the Sangria is the best I have ever had. Staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. Group of 12 on last visit to celebrate a Big birthday and they produced two lovely homemade birthday cakes and bottles of Champagne.

2  Thank Magsmutt
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Love this place, excellent service, and excellent food, huge portions too if you have a big appetite. The view over the bay is breath taking, use this restaurant every year, and will continue to do so.

1  Thank DJF135