“Nice omellettes”

Natalie's
Ranked #18 of 137 Restaurants in Palmanova
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bethesda, United Kingdom
“Nice omellettes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good food and good staff in comfortable surroundings, well worth a visit We didn't a Sunday lunch as we were all inclusive but looked really nice.

Visited July 2013

Mablethorpe, United Kingdom
“great food great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

English food at great prices.a hugh selection of food available waiting staff are all English and offer a great service me and my hubby really liked it.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank julie h
“Bad food!!!!! Mancare proasta!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

The food it's very bad ... I didn't eat howl my life like this ... i eat a mixed grill of meat with no taste no condiment no taste of grill because is not maked on the grill... Is horror ... And the servicing was the same ... I'm Romania I live in Italia and all my life I didn't eat so bad like I eat hare ... I'm sorry but it's truth ... For all romanian and Italian tourist !!! Don't eat hare if you like and love to eat good ;) Mancare proasta ... Servire la fel ...

“Homecooked grub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Recently went to palmanova with hubby and two young kids and mother in law. We ate at natalies twice in the week we were there and we dont often go back to the same place twice while on holiday. The food was proper homecooked grub, the three of us adults all agreed it was lovely and my two young kids loved that they got two lollies each at the end of the meal. The owner,who is afriendly londoner in his twilight years, was sat on the next table having a drink and spent time chattin to us and othersin there which gave it a personal touch. The waiter was a young lad who seemed down to earth and very efficient, food was brought in good time but not rushed. The place its self is more of a cafe that does decent food rather than a restaurant, the biggest draw back for me was the toilet which was clean but needs updating, however considering you dont spend the night in the toilet it wasnt a problem really. My son is only two and can be a pest but we were made to feel welcome and not as if we were a nuicance like some other places made us feel while away. Overall i would most definitly reccomend Natalies to all. p.s i had the roast chicken dinner. YUM! THANKS NATALIES FOR A GREAT DINING EXPERIENCE !

1 Thank lozzalooloo
glasgow
“Great home cooked food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Steak pie is a must!! Cooked breakfasts too. Went there every day when we found it, sometimes went 2 times for breakfast then dinner or lunch. Friendly staff, quick service, rite on the main part of palma nova.