“British Fare”
Review of Natalie's

Natalie's
Ranked #18 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great British fare is on the menu at this cafe with lots of old favourites to be had. There is a good choice of mains and traditional puds - all tasty.

3  Thank skyblue07

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I enjoyed the friendly service and great breakfaast, close to the beach and just very handy whilst out walking.

3  Thank Booboocat
Reviewed November 5, 2012

we have just come back from palma nova we had our dinner at natalies every night we all loved
the food especially dave's little princess macy" we would recommend this place to everyone.

3  Thank Keith R
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had a quick lunch here, food wasn't bad and to be honest they have a great selection of food if you are looking for a typically British menu! My only gripe was the service, I felt like it was all abit like hard work and a smile wouldn't have gone a miss.
Saying that I personally wouldn't eat there again, only due to it not being the sort of food I would really want, as I prefer more traditional Spanish food. But every time I past here it was always busy. So they are clearly doing something right to those Brits wanting a taste of home .

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great kids menu, quick and friendly service. Good value for money. Massive choice of food to cater for all tastes. Staff seem to about everything going on in Majorca.

2  Thank Debbie101010