“some where to eat”

Dalt Muntanya
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Orient
Cuisines: European, Spanish
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we ate at this restaurant twice choice of food on menu was varied, reasonable priced and plenty of it, staff very polite

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Great staff excelente service good location hidden gem off Mallorca
Good value
Tranquilidad citio familiar

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic food, and a great and friendly staff. The place to eat in Orient. Waiters was a delight and the atmosphere was very pleasant and friendly.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Originally just dropped by for a quick lunch and ended up going back for a long dinner. A lovely setting in an isolated village in the middle of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range.

Kind, generous hosts, honest food, passable wine, and a great way to waste an afternoon or evening. Dinner was a bit more mixed - great traditional suckling pig, less so the Mallorcan lamb. Specialises in Paella, and it shows - go for it.

If you think of going for dinner you need to be staying nearby - the road access is a little tortuous with even a glass of wine inside you.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We specifically went to this place after we had lunch in Santa Maria. We arrived there being two couples with 3 babies and asked for coffee. Art this point we should have left already. We were "served" by an elderly man who was... not welcoming would be the least we could call his rude behaviour. We did not realise that his aggressive tone and behaviour was obviously due to the fact that we had kids with us.

We ordered since we had driven here 40 minutes anyway. I needed to change my little one's diaper and asked for a spot where I could do so. The elderly guy told me that they don't habe baby facilities. This is fine and I told him that I brought everything that I need but need a small spot where I can use my appliances. He refused to let me change my little one telling me that this is a hotel. When I insisted that there is no way around me changing my little boy's diaper he asked me to lay him on the ground in the restroom!!!!! I looked at him on pie shock and asked him to at least give me a towel to put him on. Again he refused and told me that he did not care where I will chance the baby. I should go and search for a place but not in his restaurant. After a huge debate he pointed me to a dusty room in which they store old chairs, unused tables etc. Again he wanted me to put my boy on the stone floor. Art this point I decided to ignore him and changed my kid on one ood the old tables. The entire experience was a disgrace. The entire debate was unnecessary, fiuled by pure anger and sense of entitlement by a elderly waiter.

We will never go there again a nd feel sorry that this place will obviously still continue to do good business only because its location is nice. Knowing this seems to give this waiter a sense of entitlement unseen anywhere else on the island!

1  Thank Janett S