“Brilliant show for young and old!”
Review of Pirates Adventure

and up
Mallorca Pirate Show with Dinner
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With over 3 million visitors to date and a host of celebrity guests, such as Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tom Daley and Michelle Keegan; the Pirates Adventure Dinner Show makes for the perfect night out in Mallorca for families, couples and groups. Voted the island’s number one attraction for over 30 years, complete with a team of Olympic and World Champion gymnasts that will amaze you! The excitement starts before you enter the theatre with plenty of pre-show interaction with the cast; once inside a 12 metre high Pirates Galleon sets the stage and you are placed in the midst of the action - feel the heat of the fire, hear the sound from the swords, and look up as Pirates fly over your head! Escape for an evening of jaw-dropping entertainment complete with a real buccaneer’s feast, plus unlimited soft drinks, beer and sangria to wash it down. A truly unforgettable experience, get lost in the adventure with acrobatics that will amaze, dancers that will dazzle and laughs for all ages. Doors open at 18.00, the show starts at 19.00 and the show should finish around 20.45. Pirates Adventure includes a meal of chicken, sausage, potato wedges, coleslaw, bread roll & butter and an ice cream cup. Vegetarian option on request. Beer, sangria and soft drinks are free throughout the evening. The Season runs from April to end of October. Child age is 2 - 12. Infants under 2 go free but are not allocated a seat and must be sat on your lap. SEATING OPTIONS: All of our guests in any seating area will have interaction with our cast outside of the Theatre before entering for the show and during the Pre-show. The Main Deck Main Deck package includes the following: • Interaction with Cast pre-show • Seating no further than 15 Metres from the stage creating an intimate atmosphere that really involves you in the action. • These seats are at very affordable prices and will suit people with a tighter budget or that have many people in their party. The Quarter Deck Quarter Deck package includes the following: • Interaction with Cast pre-show • Fast Tracked Entrance • Preferential seating The Captains Tables VIP Captains Tables include the following: • Souvenir ticket with Pirates lanyard included • A hearty welcome in the dedicated VIP area • Complimentary drink on arrival • Interaction with Captains & Characters pre-show • VIP waiter service • Signed Souvenir Poster for all Children Restrictions: • Pushchairs cannot be taken inside the venue. There's a secure area at the entrance of the venue where these can be stored. • Limited wheelchair access Online confirmation emails must be presented at the Box Office. For any bookings with a credit card only the card holder may pickup the tickets and must have Photo ID and the Credit Card used. All tickets must be picked up no later than half an hour prior to showtime. Tickets not picked up by showtime are subject to cancellation.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant show for young and old!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My children and I had a brilliant time at the show! Loved every minute of it. The food was basic, but you come to expect that in all Holiday destinations favoured by Brits! They serve to satisfy the Masses and as everyone spoke English I would say they achieved their goal! Lol! We travelled with No Frills, a travel operator. They warned us about the not so exciting food, which was actually a lot better than I had prepared myself for. Yes, there were people selling pirate paraphernalia but would else would you expect? You don't have to buy them, or the photos - just a tip for the cheapskates out there who complained about this fact. It's a business at a holiday destination not a charity! Of course they are going to charge for photos and souvenirs! Don't you just laugh at those that want the ritz on a macdonalds budget! Imagine how much money some of the moaners in other posts would have saved if they stayed at home and didn't go away at all! If you visit Majorca, make sure you visit the Pirate show! It has been the high light of our holiday! x

1 Thank mynamewasgone

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
england
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“all i can say is WOW”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

well where do i start and what can i say....first of all this is a MUST SEE.... the adventure started for us when captains mohammed,gingerbeard and skinny bones came to the hotel to tell us all about the show and they stayed a long while and got the kids in a real pirate adventure mood ... the show was AMAZING totally out of this world with fire acrobats dancing and my fave was the drunken sailors...we sat in the cheap seats of main deck and the food was served before the show started it was basic chicken, sausages , chips and coleslaw then the drink were sprite, sangria wine and water....when we were seated captain gingerbeard came and said hello to my 2 boys and when my youngest asked where captain mohammed was he actually went to get him and he came for a chat with my sons which made there night!!! the only downfall to the pirate show was we couldnt afford to go again lol

Norfolk
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“What a disappointment”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

The main point of a dinner show is never the food, but the show, so I was expecting to be seated so that I could watch it, but unfortunately not.
We went on a tour operators trip and were told on the coach to speak out immediately if there was any problem - not to wait until it was too late. On being seated it was obvious that we could not see the stage unless we could rotate our heads 180 degrees, so I spoke to one of the staff there who immediately offered me an upgrade if I paid extra! As I had already upgraded to the middle tier for no apparent benefit, I declined his offer and spoke to the Thomson rep who had accompanied us on the coach. She looked for alternative seats and told us that if no one else was allocated the adjacent table we should be moved there. That would have been a solution as the seats did face in the direction of the stage, but that table was allocated to 4 Thomson reps, whose need was obviously grester than the paying guests. The rep I had spoken to then spent most of the performance on her mobile phone, having already seen the show more than 20 times!
The food was not great, as we expected and we also expected to share a table. What we did not expect was that the others would have already eaten before we were seated, so then had to sit and watch us eat!
The drinks were also a disappointment. A free pint coupon handed to everyone on the coach turned to a small plastic cup. Unlimited sangria was a supermarket carton on the table - no effort to add value to the experience with fruit and a jug. Similarly unlimited soft drinks was a 2 litre bottle of Sprite.
The hard sell which had begun at our hotel welcome meeting, continued on the coach, outside the venue, and inside. Programmes, DVDs, photos, T shirts, toys. The whole exercise is designed to take as much off you without giving you an experience in return.
During the second half, I visited the toilets and discovered that I got a better view by standing outside the door of the gents!
The show - what parts I could see - third rate dancers - a bit of miming to songs - some acrobatics and feats of strength (but I have seen better at our local circus). There is no meaningful storyline.
Then as a final insult, the member of staff to who I had originally complained came and asked me what I thought now. His reply to my dissatisfaction was that next time I came I should upgrade! I don't think so!

4 Thank gorby321
Poole
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Very Entertaining!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is dinner theatre and that means to me neither dinner nor theatre...if you have to serve dinner to get people to see your show, then how good can it be? In this case, it is very entertaining and I think that because of the timing, getting people there at 6:pm, there is no choice but to serve food.
This is what we did: Main Deck (lowest price) tickets, which included the show and a meal with drinks. We got: an evening of entertainment, all the drinks we could drink and a meal.
The meal was served in a four tier basket, sort of similar to a cake plate in tiers, but not quite so fancy. The bottom basket had pieces of roast chicken, the next up had sausages, and the next up had chips and the top tier had cole slaw. I got the vegetarian option, which was a veggie burger with chips and cole slaw. The food was basic, but honestly on a normal week night at our yacht club, this is we get - chips, sausages, burgers, and cole slaw. It was the same standard as that and my kids wolfed it down. The sangria was plentiful - we just had to ask for more. It came in cartons of 1.5 litres and the cartons said that it was 7%, which was good, since we had brought two cars. There were also plentiful soft drinks.
The real reason to go is for the show. I think that we were seated as far from the stage as you could get, on the upper floor at the back and even so it was great. The show is an acrobatics show that includes loads of different displays including my favourite, the trampoline display. There was something for everyone (personally, I thought the dancing girls were a little too sexy for a children's show...it certainly gave my boys something to think about) and the boys we had there, who were 3, 10, and 14 all really loved it. The baby slept through it.
My verdict: it's a very entertaining evening. Is it the West End? No. Is it a Michelin starred restaurant? No. It's an excellent pirate show in Magaluf and if you are on Mallorca and you are looking for a good way to spend an evening, with children, then I cannot imagine you will be disappointed. I thought it was money well spent.

1 Thank TravelswithHetty
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“MUST SEE !!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

this show was brilliant.
i payed the highest price where on arrival you can eaither have a soft drink or champagne. then you have a photo done with the pirates. after about 5minutes of sitting down you are served your food which was chicken and chips. and a lovely chocolate ice-cream dessert. you are also given a bottle of eaither red white or rose wine. 1 bottle per 2 adults. all for free. the show its self was amazing. soo many great acts. you have to see the show!!!!!