1,295 results
All reviewssnack barbar staffgolfing holidayentertainment teamonion ringsnext yearpool areasingle roomtoastiesplenty of sunbedspastamin walkfriendly hotelevening entertainmentnuggetscleaned every dayenjoyable holiday
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have stayed at 4 star hotels before and they have been better than this, perhaps I have been spoilt by Barcelo! The room was OK. The pool is small, it was adequate when I was there at the beginning of October but I imagine when the hotel's heaving in the summer it would not be sufficient. The reception staff varied in their level of service - when I arrived I was not given any information, you had to find it out yourself or ask, nothing was offered. The food was nothing special, the most disappointing was the fact that nothing was cooked fresh in front of you and even at breakfast you couldn't get omelettes (maybe you could but it wasnt obvious, no chefs ever on show). The cocktails included in the all inclusive package are disgusting and not real cocktails - they come out of a machine! You had to pay extra if you wanted a cocktail made properly by the barman, which I think is unacceptable personally! The sofas in the hotel reception/bar etc were a horrible putrid sickly yellow colour and had obviously seen better days, they are fabric and stained all over. The management would do well to note that if they were replaced with some nice leather sofas the place would instantly look much more classy at least. The evening entertainment was tacky compared to what I have experienced at the Barcelo, for example (which is world class). There was a drag act which was amusing but I doubt would be everyone's cup of tea and possibly not for families with children. The night I arrived there was a group of people doing Zumba on the stage - I'm afraid watching people do an exercise class is not my idea of entertainment! The hotel is opposite the Pirates show so handy if you want to go to that (I didn't go this time but went about 20 years ago and I enjoyed it). It was a short walk to the beach and at least far enough away from the main nightlife to be quiet at night. I would sum up by saying that it was OK if it was a 3 star but disappointing as a 4 star and I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
4409, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HSM Atlantic Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your comments. We are really sorry that our hotel was not like you have expected.

Our restaurant offers a buffet style selection of cold and hot dishes, wide variety of desserts and fruit. The restaurant also offers dishes prepared instantly in show cooking and thematic buffets.

We will forward your comments to our department of quality to emprove our service and would be happy to welcome you back in one of our 19 HSM Saint Michel hotels in Mallorca..

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to this hotel on 16th July 2012 for a week with 9 other friends. We origionally had he Samos next to BCM but our travel agents overbooked so we had to move unfortunately. But im so glad we did! Samos was SO busy and after a heavy night you do want some peace and quiet..
The Atlanic park was 5 minutes walk from BCM and round the corne from the Pirates show! I was peaceful during the day which was lovely, the food was ok, but i didn really eat much anyway. I ended up using an English pub just down the road as a meal was around 3 euros!

We was half board at this hoel bu as i was geting home in the earl hours of the morning i never had breakfast, i think i did once for the whole stay i was there haha.

This hotel is for the clubbers who do want a more quieter hotel during the day but still close to the main areas.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on level 1, not many stairs and good views
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Danielle S
4409, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HSM Atlantic Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your nice comments. We are glad to know that you have spent a nice time in our hotel and would be happy to welcome you back in one of our 19 HSM Saint Michel hotels in Mallorca.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Don't know where to start. First thing we were looked up and down by a rude woman on the main desk didn't start off on a good note. The room wasn't ready as they'd had a late check out - so we had to wait forty mins. Then I got told I coudn't take my coffee from the bar area to outside can you believe it still not unpacked yet ! Room was very small and we had to take a breath and hold it every time we went into our bathroom ....... Beds like bits of hardboard and the restaurant was like an old time movie of Oliver children everywhere. Yep you guessed it NOT the best holiday.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Stew E
4409, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at HSM Atlantic Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Guests,

Thank you for you comments. We are really sorry that our hotel was not lik you have expected.
HSM Saint Michel has got 19 hotels on Mallorca. We may welcome you back in one of our other 18 other hotels in Mallorca.

Regards from Mallorca
HSM
Customer Service

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here from the 10th - 17th july on a girls holiday. we were moved from the hotel next door which looked disgusting so we were very pleased to then be treated like princesses on arrival. The room was clean and the beds were divine. Air con was CREEPY SICK.
the fridge could have been slightly bigger and we would have preferred a room with a view of the pool to check out the lads ;)
overall we were VERY happy! and would 100000% visit again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank Grace C

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your nice comments. We are glad to know that you have spent a nice time in our hotel. See you next time in Hoteles Saint Michel!

Your

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I wished my review could be considred more of a constructive cristism than a negative comment as we both enjoyed our stay but we also saw a greater potential in Atlantic Park. The presentation of food was great but the taste failed so much. Also the hotel has to place some sort of norm in place to avoid small children serving themselves at dinner as it put us off so much that we had to change our eating habits to be the first people to enter the dining room.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alex J

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.
We have forwarded your coments to our department of quality to improve our service.

We would like to welcome you back in our or one of our 19 HSM Saint Michel hotels in Mallorca.

Regards from Mallorca