We visit Majorca every year in June, but since i was turning 40 we decided to visit in February. Our usual hotel was shut so we booked into the Vistasol. The staff, rooms, restaurant etc where brilliant. All staff where friendly & helpful, rooms where clean & pleasant. There was painting & maintenance going on but we where not disturbed by this at all. Had a very enjoyable stay & great birthday. Would definitely stay here again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vistasol Apartments enjoys a hillside location with great views over Magaluf and Palma Nova on the island of Majorca. The attractive beach and pedestrian promenade in Magaluf is just a 350 metre stroll away and has plenty of water sports whilst Magaluf and Palma Nova offer varied activities, entertainment, shops, bars, restaurants and a lively nightlife scene. Majorca's VistaSol has a total of 176 apartments spread across nine floors, surrounded by spacious Mediterranean style gardens and sun terraces. The rooms are well equipped with a kitchenette for self caterers, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a separate section for children and a smaller indoor heated pool that opens from the end of October to April every year. A multi sport court is available for the energetic and the VistaSol has a seasonal programme of entertainment and activities both day and night. The Vistasol is open 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Vistasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Apartamentos Vistasol Magaluf, Majorca