I'm used to staying in cheaper hotels for the experience, but this place was absolutely awful especially for the amount of money we paid to stay there.
Whoever gave this hell hole a good review obviously parties hard and doesn't care about the quality of their living place. The beds are nasty and one of my friends found a bandage on her sheets before she had to dress her bed. The walls were paper thin, so you could here every lad in next door talking, yelling, and blaring music until 8 in the morning. The shower leaked all onto the floor, leaving the bathroom damp and disgusting and the toilet only flushed on occasion. The maids would bang on our door or just barge right in at 9 a.m while we were still asleep every few days to give us new towels and new sheets, but they do not clean your rooms. To make matters worse, our air conditioning didn't work at all forcing us to sleep outside on our porch until the morning when all of the hardcore drinkers would come home totally pissed and really loud, waking us up. Our room was extremely easy to break into by the ways our balconies were set up, and one time we came home to a group of guys sitting on our porch smoking marijuana. All I have to say is that I am happy that we spent the 21 extra euros to rent the safe that should have been included...
For what you pay for, you do not get your money's worth at all. No one in our group was expecting anything great or fancy by any means, but none of the basic appliances that the room comes with didn't even function. I have never been so happy to leave a place in my entire life and I will tell everyone I know not to go there because it was the worst experience I have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mirai, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca