This place is a good hotel. It's situated close to the strip so can get noisy at night but, it's in Magaluf so you don't exactly expect peace and serenity! Although, there were families there which surprised me - I wouldn't recommend coming here if you wish to get your 8 hours at a normal time.
The staff here are friendly, they speak fairly good English and were always willing to help. The bar staff and dining staff were always happy and you could have a laugh with them.
We opted to pay extra to go All Inclusive when we arrived - it was around £18-£20 per person per day I think.
The food was nice but very samey. You're guaranteed a couple of pasta dishes, some fish and some deep fried foods. There are fruits and vegetables/salad at each meal.
The drinks were OK, my wife wasn't happy as they didn't have Malibu or a local equivalent but we all ended up drinking San Miguel all day.
The rooms were cleaned daily and very quite large - we had a bedroom and a living room (including a sofa-bed) and a good sized bathroom. We had to sleep with the balcony door open as I was too hot so it was fairly loud at night but the noise died down at around 6am.
The pool is large and clean and the surrounding area is also clean and tidy. There are two bars by the pool and these stock lager, and a few spirits and soft drinks.
All in all, this place is ideal for where it is. If you're going to Maga, you want a hotel that has a pool, edible food and some sort of alcohol. Beds aren't massively important but they are comfy here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca