We attended for a stag do. And on the last day of the stag do my missus arrived and I stayed on with her for a couple days.... The stag party had a great time and equally so did me and the lady.
The pool area is huge and has such a good, fun, funky atmosphere. The food is basic but fine and I paid extra for the all inclusive.... Which was only 60€ and I drank that much on the first day.
Obviously, your in Maga..... There will be stag and hen parties..... If you don't have a sense of humour don't go!! But this holiday is luxury compared to most other cheap places.
The staff were awesome, really helpful and chilled. I certainly wouldn't pick the hotel for my family but for 18-50 wanting a good time it's second to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca