Magaluf in general is like the worst version of Blackpool in the sun! I'm sure some parts are nice but the invasion by cheap Britishness has ruined it. I feel sorry for the Spanish people given the way most (not all) British people acted when I was there.
Anyway the hotel was just poor, check in was slow and despite clearly all being in a group who had paid all inclusive we had to go individually for drinks! No fresh towels or the room even cleaned so not the best experience. Not my idea of a holiday at all but probably catering for the clientele...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca