Me and 4 lads went on August 11th for a week... It was an amazing week! Calvin Harris, tinie tempeh, skepta, Wiley, reggae Yates and aviici! As far as the hotel goes- don't go if you're over 30, you'll get laughed at. The average age is about 21 and there is a good boy/girl balance.. Nice pool area, AWFUL music! And drinks weren't great but overall the pool area did the job.. The rooms were bread and butter- just like the area.. Overall with this place expect what you pay for.....
BUT... One thing you don't get told is that the car park in front of the hotel is like something Ross kemp would visit! It's a pimp base, the lucky- lucky men found a job for their sisters! But seriously, this was terrible! We saw the prostitutes attacking and mugging random drunk lads outside.. These are all around maga, but for god sake they are based outside this hotel!
2nd point- a lot of trampy blokes come from England on the sole hunt for idiotic teenagers cash! Most days we had a few dodgy looking blokes ask us if we were going out that night.. We witnessed 3 robberies in our week there, balcony hopping and smashing the utterly useless patio doors.. As far as I am aware, this only happened on the FRONT SIDE of the hotel. TIPS: only come if you're young, avoid all prostitutes- they have no sense of humour, and most importantly EXPECT to lose your valuables.. Don't even bring an iPod or nice phone- your in maga you won't need them! Bring the bare essentials. Don't bring cash! Bring a debit card and withdraw when you're out!
This may seem like a tough review, but I had the best week of my life here, and if you follow this review you will too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca