My mate had stayed here last summer so I knew a bit about the hotel but it was even better than she said. Really big rooms with kitchen, fridge and place to sit. balcony was good too. Its in a kinda quiet area of Magalluf and not next door to the main clubs, but that suited us better because the couple of nights we had off clubbing we had a nice quiet night hanging round the hotel and it meant you got to get some proper sleep! And it only took us about 10 minutes to walk to the busy area the other nights when we wanted to go partying. Beach gorgeous and close. Didn´t have food included but bought drinks package and it was good value and worth it. Lot´s of young friendly Brits staying here and it is a great place to stay in Magalluf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca