As with any hotel in magaluf your not going to get 5 star quality. If you want that then dont go to magaluf. saying that the Sotavento is really clean and tidy, has everything you want from a hotel and friendly staff (especially the bar girl). we had a great holiday which was booked at the last minute. i have nothing really bad to say about the hotel allthough the back doors to the balcony haven't got locks on and ours was easy to get to. Food was ok nothing special but good enough.
also the freestyle reps there (barry and jules) were amazing,Great people and will help out anytime.even sat in our room having a few drinks.
so all in all would deff go back here if i was to return to magaluf. but would get a bit fitter to walk the hill lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sotavento Apartments is in the perfect location to take advantage of everything Magaluf has to offer. Its minimalist style, modern facilities and tasteful Hed-Kandi esque decor help to create a special atmosphere to chill out and relax.These stylish, elegant and up market apartments are situated at the top of the hill, just minutes from the beach, and Magaluf’s famous “Strip” which has numerous bars, restaurants and nightclubs and all just a few minutes’ walk from the apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sotavento Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sotavento Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Apartamentos Sotavento Magalluf
- Apartamentos Sotavento Hotel Magalluf
- Sotavento Apartments Magaluf, Majorca