10 of us stayed at Sotavento Apartments for our first girls holiday and it was lovely! The rooms were clean, the food was lovely, the drinks were cheap and cheerful, the bar staff and reps were very polite and welcoming. The reception desk was always helpful and the security guard was lovely! There was entertainment all day every day and only a 2 min walk away from the beach! I would recommend this hotel to friends aged 18-30.
Only downside was the humungous hill the you had to go up and down to get to the strip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sotavento Apartments is in the perfect location to take advantage of everything Magaluf has to offer. Its minimalist style, modern facilities and tasteful Hed-Kandi esque decor help to create a special atmosphere to chill out and relax.These stylish, elegant and up market apartments are situated at the top of the hill, just minutes from the beach, and Magaluf’s famous “Strip” which has numerous bars, restaurants and nightclubs and all just a few minutes’ walk from the apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sotavento Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sotavento Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Apartamentos Sotavento Magalluf
- Apartamentos Sotavento Hotel Magalluf
- Sotavento Apartments Magaluf, Majorca