I came here with 9 girls at the end of September for 4 nights. The hotel was clean, modern and had a great vibe. People have commented on how the hill is a downside to the hotel, we found it great the view was brilliant front the hotel due to it's location. The staff were helpful and polite, the bar man Louis was great. We had no issue with noise even though we didn't return until around 6am, we were still greeted by the reception staff politely. The food was ok but great value with a daily special which included a drink for 6€, and the beauty was you could have a full English as a takeaway so you could eat it by the pool!!! All in all a fab hotel and we will be returning next year. The only down side to this hotel was no WiFi but that's not the end of the world as there was plenty of entertainment in the day!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sotavento Apartments is in the perfect location to take advantage of everything Magaluf has to offer. Its minimalist style, modern facilities and tasteful Hed-Kandi esque decor help to create a special atmosphere to chill out and relax.These stylish, elegant and up market apartments are situated at the top of the hill, just minutes from the beach, and Magaluf’s famous “Strip” which has numerous bars, restaurants and nightclubs and all just a few minutes’ walk from the apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sotavento Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sotavento Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Apartamentos Sotavento Magalluf
- Apartamentos Sotavento Hotel Magalluf
- Sotavento Apartments Magaluf, Majorca