This hotel is great for the price! Couldn't fault it. The staff are friendly, welcoming and always happy to help.
Couldn't get better with the location being next door to BCM, literally walk out the hotel gates and there is BCM and the walkway to BCM square (great when your stumbling home). People do come round and knock on your room door giving you offers to there clubs and bars for that night but this happens in most of the hotels and if you just be nice to them they will sort you out with all the best offers for anything you wanna do whilst on your holiday they are only normal people trying to do their job.
It's only a five minute walk to the beach with the main strip and there are plenty of restaurants, little supermarkets and tattoo parlours!
I had a 4person room and it was massive! Big living room, two balconies, a kitchen, spacious bathroom and bedroom was definitely better than we had expected and well worth the price. It was clean and well kept but you do have to keep it that way yourself, you take your own bin bags to the outside bins by reception. My other friends had a 3person room and it was a lot smaller they only had one balcony the living room and kitchen were joint with 1 bed in and a tiny bathroom but we were only really in there to sleep so it weren't a problem.
The pool was cleaned regularly and you get a good bit of sun but the sunbeds do get filled up by late morning if your one for a lie in. Some people do get there bikinis on when they get back and sleep on the sunbeds and this is absolutely fine, don't diss it till you've tried it, the bar and restaurant staff will sort you out with your hangover cures as soon as they come to open.
There is a guard on of a night and the hotel grounds are well safe and secure. If I was going back to Magaluf this would definitely be where I'd stay! Happy holidays x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magaluf Playa Apartments are 200 metres from Magaluf Beach, and have a seasonal outdoor pool. They are beside BCM Disco and 2 minutes' walk from Punta Ballena's bars and nightclubs. The air-conditioned Magaluf apartments have a furnished private balcony and a living room with a sofa bed and a pull-out bed. There is a bathroom, a twin bedroom and a kitchenette with a fridge, a kettle and kitchenware. A safe can be rented from reception for an extra cost. There is a games room with a billiard table and vending machines for drinks and snacks at Apartments Malaguf, as well as internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and staff can organise currency exchange, excursion bookings, and late check-out for an extra cost. Palma city centre is a 15-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Magaluf Playa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Majorca