The hotel is basic but you get what you pay for and the beds are clean.We went for 3 nights and the cleaners came once and changed the towels and emptied the bins which was enough for how long we stayed.The location is fantastic for the nightlife, being opposite the BCM and the Square. It's about a 10 min walk to the beach so not too far. The reception staff at the hotel are very helpful and friendly too,nothing was too much trouble for them. I would recommend this hotel for stag/hen parties because of the location but not recommended for older people or families with children. Also they have safety boxes in the reception with cctv and only cost 3 euros per night which is very good value and safer than in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magaluf Playa Apartments are 200 metres from Magaluf Beach, and have a seasonal outdoor pool. They are beside BCM Disco and 2 minutes' walk from Punta Ballena's bars and nightclubs. The air-conditioned Magaluf apartments have a furnished private balcony and a living room with a sofa bed and a pull-out bed. There is a bathroom, a twin bedroom and a kitchenette with a fridge, a kettle and kitchenware. A safe can be rented from reception for an extra cost. There is a games room with a billiard table and vending machines for drinks and snacks at Apartments Malaguf, as well as internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and staff can organise currency exchange, excursion bookings, and late check-out for an extra cost. Palma city centre is a 15-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Magaluf Playa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Majorca