“Excellent value,fresh,filling and feels like home”
Review of The Upper Crust - CLOSED

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
edinburgh
“Excellent value,fresh,filling and feels like home”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great choice of sandwiches ,baguettes and rolls.Great for a snack,picnic,airport or apartment.Well priced and good wholesome value for money.

Visited June 2013

Swansea
“So expensive”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

So expensive, 9.50 euro for a pastie and coke!! and re-heated at that, nothing at all special, the price was really shocking.

Visited September 2013
MikeTFox, Owner at The Upper Crust, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
I would be very grateful if you could let me know the approximate time and date you visited The Upper crust, I will look into which members of staff were working at that time.
I can assure you that all our pasties and slices are cooked on the premises at a very regular interval, and placed in the heated display cabinet, which we aim to keep no longer than one hour after baking, none of our pasty range is ever reheated.
I am most concerned about the price that you were charged for your pasty and coke, our cash registers are all pre programmed and it is not possible to modify the set prices, which would be 2.50€ for a pasty or 3.00€ for a slice and 1.80€ for coke, which would be half the amount you have stated on here. If you have a receipt for this, I will happily refund the entire amount to you.
Although our business is a new listing on Tripadvisor, we have been open in Magalluf for over 5 years now, and are very diligent on providing the highest quality food possible, at affordable prices and ALL customer feed back is taken very seriously.
I hope very much you will visit again; and give us the opportunity to rectify the issues experienced in our shop. As a gesture of good will I would like to send you a voucher to use at The Upper crust next time you are in the area.

Regards

Michael Blunt
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Renewed our faith in Magaluf food”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Firstly, a big thank you to the guys at the Upper Crust.
We was staying in Santa Ponsa, but decided on a night out in Magaluf.
We had first opted for food at the Quatre Princess Pizza and Burger Palace. and what we got for our money was a raw chicken kebab, and rude and obnoxious staff. it took us standing on the edge of there premises scaring off any customers that ventured in by warning them of the horrible and unsafe food they we're selling before they finally agreed to refund our money. (DONT EVER EAT THERE)
after this we walked down the road and was told by one of the bar staff to try "the upper crust".
And I have to say, you guys we're amazing, your food went down so well, we once again had kebabs, but there menus we're vaste and varied, the kebab was amazing, with a wonderful spicy but creamy chilli sauce that just hit all the right buttons. the guy that served us was very thoughtfull and told us that lots of people complain about the place we had already visited.
My advise, (if you remember after your night of beer) go to the upper crust for a bloody good feast.

• Visited September 2013