I went to the Sahara at the end of June for a week with 2 friends for an amazing week in magaluf. The hotel was one of the best parts about the week! If you're looking for a good time with people your own age, go here. There's music all day by the pool, everyone by the pool area was our age and also just wanted to have a laugh! Great place to chill out and meet new people! At night time between around 9pm-12am its like your in university halls, everyone is playing music and pre drinking with their doors open and chilling In the corridors, it's such a laugh and a great atmosphere to have a drink before you go out! Rooms are basic but so clean! It's around the corner from BCM and your opposite neighbour is mallorca rocks hotel! About a 10/15 minute walk to the strip. Loads of places to eat around, little restaurants and fast food places . We didn't pay over €10 for an evening meal and a drink! All the reviews about theft etc just mean you should have common sense. Your door has a double lock on it, so use it! And hide your safe key! It's a no brainer. Also, if there are people saying its loud/disgusting/rowdy, do not come to magaluf if you don't want to party, simple! There were 2 families in our hotel, the kids were bored cos there was no one else to play with and I just thought to myself, what on earth were they thinking bringing their family here in peak 18-30 season?! I had the time of my life at the Sahara and I would gladly go back next year but for longer, a week is not enough to do everything!
Only cons are the ceiling fan, we think ours was dodgey cos it was slower than some of the other rooms, they could definitely sort the rooms out with some air con cos it was boiling, the fan just circulated hot air.
We also had to pay a €30 deposit which we didn't know about, we got it back but it was demanded from us as soon as we checked in.
The security guards at night(or morning rather) can be a bit of a pain too, if you're not wearing your fiesta Sahara wristband, no entry into the hotel, bringing friends back is a no go.
Nothing major though. I had an amazing time, made loads of friends at the hotel and was devastated to leave! Fresh sahara it was an absolute pleasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magaluf’s newest Party hotel! A fantastic venue next to the World famous superclub BCM and the most spectacular beaches of the Mediterranean. A complex to enjoy, meet people and live your holiday to the max! Also you’ll get free, poolside access to the legendary BCM pool parties. Think cutting edge production, BCM’s famous dancers and the sounds of the summer directly to your sunbed! Don’t miss out. Book now! Designed for those that are looking for a fun and lively atmosphere, BCM Hotel offers completely renovated apartments - perfect for you and your friends in an amazing location. Swimming pool, all-inclusive, air conditioning, free hi-speed wifi, exclusive goodie bag and BCM’s famous pool parties! What’s not to like! Come and discover the place to stay and enjoy the most exciting days and nights in the whole of Magaluf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your BCM Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fresh Aparthotel Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- BCM Hotel Magaluf, Majorca