Sol Katmandu Park & Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
Hotel Samos(Magaluf)
  • Pool
Sol Wave House Hotel(Magaluf)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
BH Mallorca(Magaluf)
  • Restaurant
Sol Jamaica(Calvia)
  • Beachfront
1,957 results
All reviewsupside down housetheme parksoft playkids clubcrazy golfclimbing framewater parkmini golfplay passfamily holidaykatmandu housesplash poolall agesfamily roomevery nighthalf boardrooms are small
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Just arrived back from a 8 day stay at this hotel. Check in was very quick and friendly reception staff. Staff speak very good english, but appreciated a little bit of spanish. Always a ola in the day and a Good night in the evening. All the staff were very good.
The rooms are small but big enough for getting your head down. The beds are really big, well they were in our room. The room was cleaned everyday, even late on when removed the do not disturb sign.
The food was excellent a wide choice, We went half board, breakfast and evening meal were always hot. A good choice of food even getting towards the end of season. Was not repetetive. The desserts are excellent. Nice and clean dining area.
Entertainment was good we only stopped in for 2 nights, but enjoyed it, got you ready for an evening out.
Cannot fault anything at all about this hotel. We certainly hope to be going back again. I did book it independantly through sol website.
You also get a wristband for free entry into the katmandu house and park, free upto 6pm every day, that includes the golf. Also a free 15 minute taster session at the wave house on the flow rider.

5  Thank lindarSouthport
Patricia_TB, Director General at Sol Katmandu Park & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2014

Dear LindarSouthport,
I am glad that you spent a great vacation with us. Thanks for highlighting the variety and quality of food, our staff and of course the fun park Kathmandu. This year 2014 we have made many improvements and more attractions. We hope to see you again very soon for you can enjoy again in our Sol Katmandu Park & Resort

Reviewed October 26, 2013

this hotel was excellent the staff are brill rooms were great we aasked to be moved this was no hassle food was not as good as some hotels we have stayed in but was ok we had a brill time and with all the work been done this winter can't wait to see results thank you

Room Tip: we were on 4th floor room 415 we had the sun from 9 in morning till about 6 at night
2  Thank sue m

Dear Sue,
I'm glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the truth is that innovations of Winter 2014 have been incredible. 3 spectacular new attractions, new decoration of the hall, renovated pool. I would like to invite you to see them

Reviewed October 21, 2013

weekend break at this hotel. we always use the sol melia chain of hotels and have to say this one was the best :-) it has just had a refit so everything looks sparkly clean and fresh. our room was great the bed was amazing the tv was an added bonus. Food waas plentyful and a goos mix to suit everyones taste. just a shame water was not available to buy in the restaurant in fact no drinks :-(
staff as normal were very polite and helpfull.
the price for our stay was good value 3 night half board £170 for 2 adults.
magaluf is not for young children so for me its not good for a family holiday

Room Tip: i guess the higher you go the better veiw you will get we were on the 2 floor and we had a poor veiw

Dear Allyson17,
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad that your stay with us has been fabulous. I would like to invite you back to meet the incredible innovations of 2014

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The check-in tok over 30 minutes and was done by an angry receptionist that clearly was bothered by our precense. I bet he thought; "this job would be great if it wouldn´t have been for all the damn guests!".

When we finally got in our room it was missing towels, bedsheets, blankets etc. The result was that we had to wait for the cleaning lady to fix our beds before we could go to sleep. The rooms and bathrooms were newly renovated by someone that were in a hurry. The bottom of the bathroom door and door frame had been in water so it was "rotten". But the beds were great!
Breakfast was good but it is the same food every day with tiny changes.
I heard our fellow travellers complaining about the lack of cleaning of the rooms and I noticed later one cleaning lady sweaping dirt underneath the bed in one room >:P

The best about the hotel were Christian and Sasha. They worked as entertainers and activated people during the day with darts, table tennis and so on. Without them I would have given 1 star :(

The whole experience was complete when we were about to leave and wanted to order taxi to the airport. The receptionist said "You should have ordered it yesterday!". I flipped out since I knew that there were about 50 taxies waiting for costumers about 100 meters away. The only thing she had to do was to call for two of them. When I said we could walk 100 meters and that it wouldn´t be a problem finding taxies, she said "I´ll see what I can do!". Like shes doing us a huge favour >:(

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from the streets
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear FriendlyKitten,
I am very sorry that your stay with us has not met your expectations. We will work on the points you mentioned to improve our services and I would like to invite you to come one more time for you to see the incredible improvements that have been made in 2014

Reviewed October 19, 2013

ive stayed in this hotel for two weeks an to be honest the food is not comsumeable there is poor staff conmunications if u want to waste ur money then its a gd hotel but I surely wont be returning hotel is not all it seems

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank magaluf1234

Dear Magaluf1234,
I am sorry that your stay with us has not met your expectations. We will work on the points you mentioned to improve our services and I would like to invite you to come one more time for you to see the incredible improvements that have been made in 2014