The hotel and the room (sea view suite) is really nice (although the bathroom is in need of some refreshment). I knew that there is a lot of partying going on. That's also a reason why I choose Seaview, because I thought that we wouldnt' hear the noice from the street. But the room goes almost from one end to the other end of the building, so we did hear all what was going on on the streets until around 6 in the morning. So almost no sleep that night. We booked another hotel and decided to leave...The very friendly receptionist (Jésus) understood us and refunded the other 3 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Hotels & Resorts presents Sol Wave House, first Tweet Experience Hotel, located on the beautiful sandy beach and in a great entertainment area. Enjoy our wave pools (*), sporting events, performances and DJs sessions. Our spectacular solarium of 2640 m2, offers panoramic sea views. Relax at the infinity pool, hammocks or Balinese beds VIP (*). Free WiFi access, stay connected , meet new people, be aware of exactly what's going on. Join our community and share your moments #SocialWave. Have a cocktail in our BANZAI BAR overlooking the sea or have a snack along the seafront promenade, overlooking the Infinity pool. The spacious and modern rooms with surfer design, equipped with air conditioning, LCD TV 32 '', mini fridge, free safe, hairdryer, power shower, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and furnished terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sol Wave House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Royal Beach Magalluf
- Hotel Hm Royal Beach
- Royal Beach Hotel Magaluf
- Sol Wave House Hotel Magaluf, Majorca