“Best restaurant in magaluf...by a mile”

Pirates Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Magaluf
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Magallufs only beach BBQ!! With home-made food, premium fresh fruit cocktails and live acoustic music every evening, Pirates Beach Bar is the best restaurant on Magalluf Beach Gluten free menu available
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in magaluf...by a mile”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Came to this restaurant while on holiday in magaluf with my friend. We came here one night and were really impressed the staff were freindly and very efficent...we didn't have to wait long for our food. The atmsosphere was brilliant which good quality food served from a bbq. We had some nachos and my friend had lasagne and I had a burger and chips...can honestly say it was the best meal I had out there, during my ten day stay. Some people had cocktails that looked like strawberry daquris, that looked lovely but I was to hung over to sample. Would definatly return to this restaurant if I was to go back to magaluf. Try ...you won't be dissapointed.

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Magaluf, Spain
“Brilliant”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a fab beach bar grill set on the beach in magaluf.
I don't particularly like magaluf myself, but the food here is great everything is cooked on the open air BBQ, portion size is really good, and to be honest I think the price is very good.!

Visited July 2012
Grimsby, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ahoy loved it”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The way they've made it look like a ship is great. The food was cooked in a little hut in the middle and our order came quickly. I had a Blackbeard its mostly burgers and wraps. The quality of the food was really good my burger was meaty and cooked well. Even the music was some of my favourite 80's stars !! Best bit is the cute mini wooden chest you get your bill in. Good value with the sea view cant be beaten.

Visited October 2012
Garstang, England, United Kingdom
“2nd night in Magaluf”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place is brilliant, the service was wonderful and the burgers are fantastic. Word of warning the chilli burger is true to its name and is actually an eye waterer! Reasonable prices, cold beer, great staff and awesome food. Recommended!!

Visited September 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great Find”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Was in Maga during the first week of September and had dinner here on two seperate occasions.

First time I had a steak which was absolutely beautiful. plenty of flavour, and although the chips they have tasted a bit different I loved them. Second time I had a Chicken Burger which was still good but not as good as the steak. I could argue it was a little dry if I was being very picky.

The venue itself is amazing. Outside overlooking the beach, there is a great atmosphere involving some kind of live music and it is always busy. The best bit is probably the fact that the grill is on display to all customers, so you can see the chef slaving away on your steak.

I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Magaluf.

• Visited September 2012