“Lovely food with good value”

Palm Beach Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Magaluf
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: PALM BEACH is a unique beach-side restaurant located on Magalluf beach. From 10 'o' clock in the morning we serve the freshest baguettes and salads on the beach. 2014 we have a new exciting menu with a lot of home-made dishes. We also have a take away shop for all your needs including frozen water. And in the evening we have the 'BLACK ROCK GRILL', which is where you can order any meat or fish from the menu and it will be served on our volcanic rocks which you use to cook your meal to perfection IT ROCKS!!
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Me and my friends went to Maga for a week at the start of July and again for a week in August.

We ate at this restaurant most days and the food was lovely! It was excellent value and I would definitely recommend. Seats outside are nice if you can cope with the heat although there are umbrellas. I would recommend the salads and the lasagne. My friend had a BLT baguette nearly every day.

Service could possibly be improved, we had to help ourselves to menu's etc. and try and get the waitresses attention to take our order.

Enjoy :)

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Ok, so i didn't eat here but i would of loved to as when i walked past at night it looked and smelled amazing!
However, i did go in for drinks in the day. It was really chilled and quite reasonably priced. We tended to take our drinks on to the beach as the bar is at a great spot on the beach where it's nice and clean!
The thing that makes this bar is the staff! They are so friendly and make the effort to chat, plus they remember you every time you go in!
Would definitely go here again!!

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

We have been regular visitors to Magaluf for a number of years. Walking along the beach front there are many eating and drinking establiments to visit. We had seen the Black Rock Grill at Palm Beach on a few occasions but never went in. On this trip to Magaluf we decided to have dinner there, and I so glad we did. The restaurant is small in comparison to some others but it definitely punches above its weight. We were seated quickly, drinks order taken and the black rock concept explained to us. You order your food and it comes served to you seared on a volcanic black rock, you then cook the meat to your liking on this rock. Our starters were quickly brought to our table, the Pâté and toast was delicious. Our main courses arrived at our table, I ordered Chicken Fajitas and my husband ordered the steak. We had great fun cooking on this flat square rock which stayed hot all through dinner. The portions were a good size, fresh vegetables to be cooked on the rock accompanied my dinner. Side dishes were also provided, guacamole, sour cream with lemon and a spicy salsa. The concept is a brilliant idea and we enjoyed it so much we returned the following night and then again before we came home. There are other items on the menu that don't require cooking on the rock such as pasta and pizza. This is a fantastic experience and I cannot rate it highly enough.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Came to this restaurant for cocktails during the day last year and thought they were amazing. This year I went there twice for an evening meal and I seriously don’t have a bad thing to say about the place. The food and service was amazing – never expected to find such a great place to eat in the middle of Magaluf. I wasn’t sure about the raw meat/hot rock/cook yourself combination, but it was a great idea – novelty – but fab. I had a fillet steak on both occasions but my friends had, ribs, pork, chicken fajitas and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. The set menu for £15 (2 courses) or £19 (3 courses) was great value for money.

Great barman/waiter, really friendly and good looking so couldn’t fault that either ;) Definitely recommend and will certainly go back.

1  Thank BlondieD
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We visited this restaurant which is situated on the beach in busy magaluf at lunch time. The service was promt and the menu varied. We chose to cook our own meal on the black rock which is advertised on the menu. The black rock is delivered to your table with your choice of meat to cook at your leisure. I chose to the chicken fajitas with peppers, onions and sauces and my husband chose the steak and sides. Both were lovely and good value for money. The cocktails were good and we both had a pleasant lunch looking out to sea. One to visist during the day in Magaluf.