BH Mallorca
Melia Calvia Beach(Magaluf)
$140
$132
  • Beachfront
ME Mallorca by Melia(Magaluf)
$145
$136
  • Beachfront
Sol Wave House Hotel(Magaluf)
$95
$88
$74
$67
Hotel Samos(Magaluf)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Pool
Sol Katmandu Park & Resort(Magaluf)
$73
$70
Priceline
HM Martinique(Magaluf)
$62
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Sol y Vera Apartments(Magaluf)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
2,652 results
All reviewsstage viewwater parkstage areaisland beach clubboat partypool partyday passwave poolkiss fm pooltinie tempahnext yeargirls holidayair confree entrybar crawlpirates reloadedthemed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place is bouncing!
I did a weekend with my wife and some friends, and we loved it! (Needed sleep when we got home!) The atmosphere around the pool during the day was awesome. The Hotel has a wide range of age groups, we saw stag and hen party's there too.
The rooms are basic but clean, don't expect luxury. The rooms have a decent size safe which cost around €13. We got a pool view room, would recommend this if they're available.
If you are planning on relaxing this may not be for you, however if you want to party hard and have fun... BOOK IT!
It's in a good location, with a short walk to the beach and nightlife.
Hopefully you won't need it, but if you do there's a doctor across the street along with a supermarket for alcoholic supplies...... Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Adam E, Overseas Delivery Manager at BH Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Hi

I'm glad to hear that you and your wife had a great stay at Mallorca Rocks and hopefully we'll be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Been here before a couple of years ago, nothing has changed. Rooms are basic but adequate. Beds are comfy, fans help you sleep at night, bathrooms small but just what you need.

During the summer season you can't really sleep in past 10am as music gets pumped out of the poolside sound system until around 6pm. If you get in from BCM around 5ish then don't expect any more sleep than 3-4 hours.

Maids are really good but we sill got a safety deposit box to keep our mind at rest.

If you have anything wrong with the room then make sure you inform reception straight away or you may not get your 30 euro deposit back which they take per person when you check in. We had a broken fan and the door latch on the bathroom had been snapped off, we informed reception and within an hour the hotels maintainance guy was up and fixing both!

Poolside bar is expensive and you aren't allowed to drink your own drinks or eat your own food by the pool as they have their own fast food counter too (which is also pricey!) You can buy a wristband when you arrive which entitles you to 50% off any food or drink purchased at the hotel (only worth it if your staying for a full week or longer and if you expect to be poolside most of the holiday)

Overall I enjoyed myself, had a few sleepless nights but thats a party holiday for you, I expected it but managed to catch up on some sleep by the pool and on the beach during the day. :D

Room Tip: Make sure if you want to be at the hotel that you double check you haven't booked the apartments as they have a sister block of apartments that are cheaper but not attached to the main complex!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DJ-JB-88

Hi

Thanks for reviewing Mallorca Rocks Hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and I think that a lot of the points you make a very fair.

Hope to see you again in 2013!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I had an amazing time at Mallorca Rocks this summer. The music, pool parties, people - all incredible. Loved it! I was out in Magaluf for 5 weeks and I stayed in this hotel for at least 2 of those weeks.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Hi

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was unsure about this accomodation when I booked. I was concerned it would be full of teenagers and I'd feel like a grandma. I was pleasantly surprised. There were guests of all ages, lots of stag/hen parties and groups of friends.
The rooms were basic but very clean and well maintained, and the pool area was always tidy.
Dont expect to get too much sleep during the day or night. It was quite noisy with party goers returning from their nights out, then the music starting at 10.30am around the pool. Even so, this is to be expected with this style of accomodation.
Overall excellent location, atmosphere, and value for money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi

Thanks for leaving feedback after your stay at Mallorca Rocks and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

If you want a quiet stay this is not the place. Great fun, good music, good pool! Rooms were clean and had everything you wanted.
Personally I wanted a bit more quiet during the day to recover, and the music was too loud to sleep so had to abandon the hotel during the day to get away from the music.
Overall good stay for young people.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Hi Matthew

I'm glad to hear you made the most of your stay at Mallorca Rocks Hotel and thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Apologies if the music came on a bit too early for you in the day-time. We tend to have a morning chillout playlist from 10am that is on at a lower volume before our DJ starts from midday.