My husband and I were most excited for this hotel, however we had no idea just how isolated it was. It really is far away from anything! At least 30-40 from any beach and there is no pool on the premises, and very few restaurants. I've heard of hotels in "quaint" and "charming" towns, but this town was down right desolate. Its an industrial area with little to do. It is close to some wineries (10-15 min.). Also, the cancellation policy is really stringent. We were considering switching before we checked in to a more lively location, but the cancellation policy is something like 30 days in advance or all is forfeited. We sucked it up and stayed in nowheresville. Luckily the facility itself is nice, so we dealt with it.
Aside from the location, it really is lovely. It was a bit loud with children in the courtyard in the mornings. The breakfast was great and they had a terrific selection. The spa is also small, but impressive. We thought all suites had jacuzzi tubs, but that is NOT the case. Be sure to specify that, or a terrace. We ended up on our honeymoon, with a tiny terrace and a tiny tub :-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cas Comte is a small, luxury adults-only Mallorca hotel and spa where we strive to give guests the relaxed, informal feeling of being in a private house. Housed in a restored country manor house, a sympathetic eye for detail has created a calm and welcoming environment, the ideal base for exploring Mallorca's many attractions Located in the small and tranquil village of Lloseta, between the church and the Ayamans Palace, with the World Heritage Sierra de Tramuntana mountains behind, and the quiet country lanes of the Mallorcan plain in front, our luxury Mallorca hotel is a great jumping-off point for walking, hiking, cycling, gastronomy, wine-tasting and other trips into Mallorca's hidden nooks. With just 14 rooms and suites, Cas Comte personifies the concept of a boutique hotel, where guests come and go at leisure, take breakfast in the courtyard in the warmth of the morning sun, return after a day of activity to a long drink from the honesty bar, a treatment in the spa or a quiet hour with a good book in the cool shade of the inner patio. Alternatively, soak up the sun on our roof terrace, complete with swimming pool, sun loungers and views across the roof tops of Lloseta's old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cas Comte Petit Hotel And Spa Mallorca
- Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa Lloseta, Spain - Majorca