“Average food, amazing setting”
Review of Ca's Patro March

Ca's Patro March
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Deia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We came here for lunch and I ordered the lamb cutlets, chips and salad and my husband had pork loin, chips and salad. I wasn't mad about mine, the cutlets were all cooked different with some well done, some medium and a couple so rare I couldn't eat them. The chips could be compared to the ones you get from a kebab shop, same for the salad, shredded lettuce and sliced onion, both a bit floppy. However, my husband loved his. We drank rose and took the second bottle and sat up on the rocks with it looking over the sea, the highlight of the day. The service wasn't great but they were incredibly busy. Overall, I'd recommend you go here if just to take a bottle onto the rocks accessible by going to the far end of the restaurant.

2  Thank Duckett10

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Wonderful fish lunches, excellent rose wine, fantastic setting. Deia beach wonderful and lunch here just makes it pretty damn perfect.

1  Thank Louise S
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My Family have a holiday home in Cala Deia and we eat here regularly. The fish of the day (normally several choices) are caught fresh every morning and are cooked to absolute perfection every time. The setting is rustic, perched on the side of a cliff with stunning views. The staff are so friendly and deliver fantastic service. Its worth every penny and more. In July and August it becomes very busy and famous faces are ofted amougst the crowd. Ask for fish recommendations, they will tell you about each one so you can choose which you want. Bread and 'aioli' is a must. Cannot recommend this place hightly enough.

1  Thank clare_andy111
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This place is all about the setting
The food is what I would describe as average, but saying that, it is more than adequate and this place is all about the view over the bay
The beach is rocky, so not somewhere to sun bathe
The day we visited, it was very cold, but I will definitely return when in Majorca when it's hot.
If the sun is shining, I'm told that you need to book, otherwise you might have a long wait for a table
A beautiful place to spend a lazy afternoon eating and drinking with friends (although someone will need to drive!)

1  Thank MarcusT007
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Saw prices and chose omelette and chips plus coke to keep cost down. Ended up paying more than we had spent in a 5 star hotel for 3course lunch just for snack!
Service was quick but surly too...bit annoyed about that. Anyway, pretty cove but very busy, crowded so just visit for a drink and view only.

2  Thank 918Hustler918