Although, we've been to Majorca many times we have only ever driven through Deia before (probably due to the lack of parking) so this was the first time we've stayed here.
The location of the hotel is superb, the service is great, but it's very British! So if you want to have a luxury hotel in a beautiful location, but still watch BBC and ITV this is the one for you.
A couple of little niggles -
1. they have those horrid coat hangers that clip in - if someone pinches decent coat hangers charge them rather than treating us all like potential thieves
2. the refrigerator has one of those awful signs saying it's not for putting your stuff in. I could accept that if they then provided you free bottled water, but they charge €3.75 for each bottle! I'm sure you can safely drink the water from the taps, but we always drink bottled water when on holiday.
Both of these things seem 'cheap' in what is a luxury hotel.
Overall, it's really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Es Moli, originally a 17th century manor house, converted into a 4-star hotel in 1965. Located on the wild and romantic north-west coast of Majorca, on a slope opposite to the village of Deia, with extensive views of the hillside and valley down to the blue waters of the sea. Es Moli has a total of 87 rooms all equipped with mini-bar, telephone, safe, satellite TV, WiFi and air-conditioning, the bathrooms with bath or shower have a hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers. The hotel offers a beautiful garden with a 100-foot heated swimming pool, gym, beauty treatments and tennis court. There is free transport to a nearby private cove with crystal-clear waters, snorkeling equipment, beach chairs, changing rooms and a snack bar. Our restaurant spoils your palate with exquisite dishes of national and international cuisine.Es Moli is a true haven of peace and tranquility in one of the privileged landscapes of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Es Moli Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Es Moli Deia
- Hotel Es Moli
- Es Moli Hotel Deia, Spain - Majorca