“A must for 2013” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sebastian

Sebastian
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Deia
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Northumberland
“A must for 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The bad news is that the restaurant closed tonight for an autumn and winter break. The good news is that if you are planning to visit Deia from March 2013 you too can enjoy the fantastic cooking and service of this very special restaurant. Booking essential as so many return time after time. Wonderful value and hospitality; nothing comes close for miles around.

2 Thank DavidandGillian

Newcastle upon Tyne
“Worth Every Penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was very excited to visit Sebastian as our hotel manager had recommended it to us. Over a week we spent 4 nights out eating in Deia. Its worth the trip to find some excellent restaurants.
We hadn't booked that evening and still were undecided where to eat until we went to have a look at Sebastian, I instantly loved it. Gorgeous setting, beautifully decorated and very sophisticated. We'd eaten in 3 places before Sebastian and I was desperate for something special and not to see a menu in a plastic A4 folder with the same old rubbish on it. In Sebastian we found it and much more. We knew it was going to be expensive but no more than our usual favourite restaurant at home. The staff were very professional, I had heard a few people say they'd found the staff rude but we didn't find this at all. We were welcomed in and asked if we'd like an aperitif straight away. I thought the service was fantastic! The menu was wonderful and I struggled with what to order. I imagine that anything I could have ordered would have been wonderful as what I did have blew me away. Amazing flavours. I had the ravioli of lobster and green asparagus and then the rack of lamb, both wonderful. I can't quite remember what my husband had to start but I'm still dreaming about his amazing fillet steak. This dish is not to be missed, possibly the best fillet steak I have ever tasted. The favours in this dish were exquisite! We both then went on to order dessert and again we were not disappointed. They have a wonderful wine this too. I can't recommend this restaurant more highly. Yes, it is a bit more expensive but worth every penny!!

Visited October 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A Gem of a Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This gem of a restaurant is in a quiet back road just off the main road through Deia - If in the are you don't want to miss it.

From the relaxed yet busy atmosphere, with really attentive staff and owners, the food and service were of the very very highest order.

This small, but very well established restaurant generally needs booking up in advance we were advised, as we were only in Deia for a few days, we took a chance and appeared at the door without a reservation - we were lucky and managed to get the only remaining table.

Food heaven was found, and service to go with it - absolutely superb.

Would we return, yes, yes, yes - worth a flight just to dine there - we loved it!!!

1 Thank LRSPORT
Chester, England
“Top spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My favourite meal in Deia was at Sebastian because great service was teamed with fantastic food. Service was relaxed and attentive - hard combination that most places can't manage. And the food was just beautiful - great balanced menu with some good seasonal touches - wild boar was on the menu in October was cooked to perfection. If you only have the chance for one meal in Deia then it should be here. Book!

Majorca, Spain
“Focus on good quality food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

You hear alot about Sebastians in Deia, particularly the opportunity to spot celebrities.
The main draw for this restuarant is not the stars, but the fabulous ambiance, great service and excellent food.
From the moment we arrived, to the moment we left the experience was just as it should have been. In an word - impeccable.
If you are looking for a great evening out, this is not the cheapest restuarant you can eat in, but worth every penny.
We will be returning.